WiPS710 (all) – v188.8.131.52
WiD340 – v184.108.40.206 (no longer updated)
WiD340-ENT – v220.127.116.11 (no longer updated)
WiD410 – v18.104.22.168 (no longer updated)
WiD410-ENT – v22.214.171.124 (no longer updated)
WiPS515 – v126.96.36.199 (no longer updated)
WiPS1000 – v188.8.131.52 (no longer updated)
as of 30/10/2015
We support silent install trigger to deploy the WiD.exe software of WiD510-ENT with zero user input required, and zero UI feedback (users have to be completely unaware of the installation and it can’t trigger a restart) by administrator.
Following are available options:
Runs the installer in silent mode (The progress window is displayed)
Very silent mode. No windows are displayed.
Suppress message boxes. Only has an effect when combined with above.
Disables cancelling the installation process.
Prevents installer from restarting the system even if it’s necessary.
The best combination of switches are in this command line:
WiD.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART
WiD340 – Top right pixel
WiD440 – Bottom left pixel
WiD510 – Top left pixel
UDP: 1047, 1048 & 1049
2) The –ENT does NOT scan the network looking for available presenters, the standard version does scan the network and offers a list of devices found. In an Enterprise enironment, there could be a lot of WID’s, so scanning the network could take a while!!
Select the blue information icon and select “Forget this Network”
Now try again to connect.
Click here for details.
*Do not change any of the mixer settings
Use the local application volume control within the media player to change the presented audio level.
WiPS710 reset button through small hole on bottom of unit.
WiD510 reset button through small hole on top of unit.
WiD340 reset button under top cover. Remove top cover.
1) Disconnect power to the unit.
2) Locate the reset button for your unit.
3) Insert a paperclip into the hole and hold down the button.
4) Apply power to the unit.
5) Wait until the default splash screen is shown.
6) Remove paperclip.
To find the WiFi MAC Address you must look in the admin webpage.
ftp: 20, 21
Device Discovery: UDP 5000
Refer to this document for wiring options.