Neets Control ZuLu
- Ceiling mounted control systemCompact module installs quickly over drop ceilings.
- Custom User interfaceDesign your own graphical touchscreen interface, including the company logo if desired.
- Built-in web serverControls all system functions via Apple iOS or Android touch screen devices, or via Safari or Chrome web browsers.
- Control for complex systemsControl associated equipment such as lighting, audio volume, HVAC and other systems, including level adjustment.
- High I/O capacity24 x I/O for connecting external activation keys, PIR sensor, keyboard lock, external status indicators, external relay boxes, etc.
- Easy system configurationConfigure via USB or LAN using Neets Project Editor software.
Intelligence Behind the Scene
The first in a new generation of LAN-based systems, Neets Control – ZuLu provides comprehensive yet intuitive control of complex AV systems in auditoriums and larger conference rooms. Although it offers extraordinary capabilities for managing the most advanced AV systems, ZuLu nevertheless installs quickly, configures with ease, and provides end users with one-touch control of a multitude of AV devices as well as automated commands for functions such as lighting and room darkening blinds.
All functions controllable by ZuLu are available via a touch-screen panel on an Apple iOS or Android mobile device, or by a computer running Safari or Chrome web browsers. Custom graphical interfaces for even the most complex control requirements can be quickly programmed using the Neets Project Editor software. All connected devices are controlled through RS-232, IR, LAN or dedicated I/O. With LAN access enabled, complete systems can be controlled from another room or even off site. (Use with mobile devices requires connection of a WiFi access point.) Alternatively, control features may be accessed via an external fixed key panel using ZuLu’s extensive I/O capabilities.
The electronics and connectors for Neets Control – ZuLu are protected by a compact, rugged and electrically insulated box designed for convenient mounting above drop ceilings. Wiring terminations employ plug-in Euroblock connectors, ensuring that installation and servicing of ZuLu will be straightforward, fast and efficient.
- Controlled via web browser
- Four built-in relays, two configurable for screen mode
- Internal power supply (240 VAC)
- Micro sD card reader slot
- Real time internal clock with weekly calendar
- RS-232 disconnect security alarm function
- 4 x assignable internal relays (240 VAC / 8 A)
- 1 x 10/100 Mbit lAN
- 1 x USB port
- 5 x Rs-232 / iR ports
- 24 x I/O ports, with freely assignable functions including:
Input: External button panel control, PIR motion sensor, keyboard lock
Output: External button press indication, external relay control, VGA switcher control
- 1 X RS-232 (TX and RX)
- 4 x RS-232 or IR (TX only)
- Baud: 1200 – 115200
- Data Bit: 7/8
- Parity: None, even, odd
- Stop Bit: 1/1.5/2
- 381 Hz – 500 kHz
- Devices: 8
24 x INPUT/OUTPUT:
- Sense Low: <1 VDC
- Sense High: >4 VDC
- Type: Open drain
- Max Voltage: 24VDC
- Max Current: 500mA
- Speed: 10/100 Mbit auto-detect
- Devices: 5 (External WiFi access point required for mobile devices.)
- 4 x Potential free (assignable)
- Two relays configurable for screen mode
- Power capacity: 240VAC / 8A
- Width: 245 mm
- Height: 70 mm
- Depth: 195 mm
- Width: 482.6 mm (19”) including mounting ears
- Height: 44.5 mm (1.75”) or 1U
- Depth: 203 mm (8”)
- 0.93 kg
AC LINE INPUT:
- Approval: CE
- EN 55022
- EN 55024